CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Getting to know JC

I was born in Provo, UT in February 1980. I am the oldest of 6 kids, which means that I got to be my parents first experiment in raising children. Most of my family lives in the Southern Idaho/Northern Utah area, with my grandparents living in Rexburg, ID and Leadore, ID.

I'm currently going to school at Utah State University, majoring in Aviation Technology. If all goes well, I will graduate in May 2008. I'm hoping to get a job flying for an airline soon after graduating, but we'll see how things turn out.

I did most of my growing up in Shelley, ID. I have also lived in Missouri, Virginia, Germany, and South Korea. I didn't do much in high school, but I did work at a local TV station for a few years while I was going to school. It was a blast working with local celebrities, even though I was just a high school kid.

I like to watch movies and sports, as you can probably tell from the football jersey that I'm wearing in one of these pictures. I also like to spend time with our nieces and nephews.

Jena's already told you the story of how we met, so I won't bore you with my side of the story. However, Jena is the greatest blessing that I have received in my life. Not a day goes by that I don't think think about how much better my life is because of her.

Well, that's me in a few paragraphs. Funny how just a few paragraphs seems to be able to communicate a lot, isn't it?





0 comments: